Monday, October 24, 2011

snapshots & giggles

well, i read somewhere about a personal project a woman began. she captured on film an image everyday of an event/object/person that filled her with happiness or made her laugh. she took these snapshots for a year & constantly went through them & reflected on them as the days rolled by.
i really love the idea.
this is my photo for today. it was actually taken, by me, on my birthday earlier this year. somehow it kind got mixed up & missed in the whole download process from camera to laptop, so as a result i only just discovered it today.
maxxy & ralphie at the children's farm, may 2011
there are also some really pretty pictures over on  meet me at mikes today!
and this made me laugh for pretty much all of yesterday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails