Sunday, January 2, 2011

happy new year and wedding plans!!

Happy New Year! Wow, 2010 was a huge year for me. Promotion at work, started an MBA, bought a house, and got engaged! 2011 is promising to be just as exciting - my first trip to London and getting married all before mid-year. Tres exciting - hope yours is too.

Speaking of getting married - only 4 more months till my wedding and lots to do!! argh! Not really,  there's plenty to do but I'm not too worried or stressed. Yet...

As the Boy and I live in HK, we're having a Chinese themed wedding (back home in Melbourne). But instead of red and gold it'll be pink and green! Invites have arrived, I must take a pic and post them here.

Anyway, it's Sunday and I'm busy trawling the net for inspiration - particularly Chinese-American bridal bloggs. Just came across this lovely one http://pinkargyle.blogspot.com/ - gorgeous. Love her decorations...


Must ask the Reception venue if we can do that.

I'm still not sure if we should have wedding favours. Hmmm - people do expect them but I don't want to give something pointless or useless.  Ah well, if we do, I'm thinking mini bamboo steamers with chocies.


Hope your 2011 is off to a fab start.
Pam x

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to see planning for the wedding was perfect.Sharing your experience would be more useful for the wedding couples.If you need help,can use the wedding app and gain from it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails