Friday, July 30, 2010

how to make a romper

This week Singapore is home (for work) and its just as melty-hot as Hong Kong - summer is in full swing. Anyone with eyes has seen that the #1 fashion item of the season is a Romper, its like some crazy return to childhood :) I've tried a few pairs on and the shorts are waaaaay too short for me...but the romper looks so cute, I want one!

Now while taking advantange of my hotel's internet connection finally being faster than a snail I came across this gorgeous and easy tutorial on youtube - how to convert a tshirt into a romper. I think this would also be great for recycling mumma's old clothes for a little girl, go the green fashion.

p.s. it looks like the video is too big for the column...sorry about that

Pam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails